Family Medicine Physician, CA
Our client, a healthcare organization, is seeking a skilled Family Medicine Physician to join their team in California. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing high-quality primary medical care to patients of all ages.
- Provide comprehensive medical care to patients of all ages in a primary care setting.
- Perform routine medical examinations, and diagnose and treat illnesses and injuries.
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests and prescribe appropriate treatments.
- Manage chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, and asthma.
- Coordinate patient care with other healthcare professionals and specialists.
- Document all patient care activities in electronic medical records (EMR).
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism and ethical behavior at all times.
- Medical degree from an accredited medical school.
- Completion of a residency program in Family Medicine.
- Board certification in Family Medicine.
- Valid California medical license.
- Excellent clinical skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.
The pay scale for this position is $120-150 per hour, based on experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!