Emergency Department (ED) Physician, CA
Our client, a healthcare organization, is seeking a skilled Emergency Department Physician to join their team in California. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing high-quality medical care to patients in the emergency department.
• Provide comprehensive medical care to patients in the emergency department.
• Work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals to provide a seamless patient experience.
• Attend to all emergencies and stabilize patients in critical condition.
• Admit patients to the hospital and monitor their progress.
• Order and interpret diagnostic tests and prescribe appropriate treatments.
• Document all patient care activities in electronic medical records (EMR).
• Maintain a high standard of professionalism and ethical behavior at all times.
• Medical degree from an accredited medical school.
• Completion of a residency program in Emergency Medicine.
• Board certification in Emergency Medicine.
• Valid California medical license.
• Excellent clinical skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work well in a team.
The pay scale for this position is $120-150 per hour, based on experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!