Full time with benefits|100% Remote | PMHNP| CA
One of our clients is looking to hire Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner who will provide primary care medical services by teleconferencing with Patients. Providing the highest quality of health services to clients in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for providing direct primary behavioral care to patients including history taking, evaluations, diagnosis, and treatment
• Perform comprehensive assessments of patients
• Establish medical diagnosis for common short-term or chronic behavioral health problems
• Prescribe medicine as necessary and appropriate in accordance with states and federal laws
• Perform therapeutic and corrective measures – Patient Education
• Evaluate, diagnose, manage, and treat conditions, seeking consultation as deemed necessary
• Ensure the completion of all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
• Ensure compliance with all safety and work rules and regulations
• Must be a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner with applied knowledge of medical and nursing terminology, and nursing practices and procedures.
• Necessary educational requirements to hold a Masters in Nursing and PMHNP certification with Psych knowledge of medical and nursing terminology, and nursing practices and procedures.
• Must be able to practice and prescribe in the state of assignment(s).
• Must be enrolled Medical.