Technologists & Technicians - Labs/Hospital/Clinics
DirectShifts is actively recruiting Technicians & Technologists for various clinical labs, hospitals, and contracted openings available for qualified candidates.
Our exclusive partners are searching for certified Technologists & Technicians to fill both per-diem, perm, and contract positions at major health systems, telemedicine companies, and clinics across the country.
Rates vary between $45-$55/hour, depending on experience and availability.
Active Technician or Technologist Certification
Completed Professional Training for Technician/Technologist
1 year of experience is Preferred, but not Required
- Clinical Lab Technologist
- Medical Lab Technologists
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- X-Ray Technologists
- Cardiac Cath Lab Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Surgical Technician/Technologist
- Cardiovascular Technician/Technologist
- Obstetrics Technician
- Operating Room Technician
- & more
What You'll Do:
Provide support and diagnostic healthcare services for in-person, and travel settings