Registered Nurse | Medical-Surgical | Hudson | NY
The Registered Medical-Surgical Nurse is responsible for prescribing, delegating and coordinating all nursing care as defined by The New York State Nursing Practice Act.
Assesses patient’s physical, social and behavioral, mental status through direct observation, interview, and medical record review.
Documents nursing assessment, identify the symptoms, manage various disease entities and administers medicines.
- A Facility in Hudson is looking for Med Surg Registered Nurse (RN). MUST BE WILLING TO FLOAT.
- Must have Experience in general surgery, breast surgery and laporoscopic gyn.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Med-Surg.
- Must have Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Travel experience preferred.
- Charting System: Meditech
- Nurse to Patient Ratio: 5 to 1
- 50 beds between 2 floors
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Meditech experience is a plus at facility.
- Please list the charting system you have experience in