Licensed Telehealth DBT Therapist (Clinical Psychologist) - Full-Time
Transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home.
This role is a great fit if you enjoy working with complex clients in a supportive, collaborative, and rich environment.
More about You
You are passionate about helping others improve their lives through skills-based interventions.- Enjoys evidence-based practice, learning, and professional improvement.- You work hard to understand your clients through a lens of compassion and curiosity. - Willing to embrace challenges that others may shy away from.- You are accountable for your own outcomes and performance. - Prefers to work within a collaborative team environment.
About the Role
We have developed an innovative video therapy program called Blended Care Therapy: blending live video sessions with between-session digital psychoeducation and customizable skill-building tools. With this program, you’ll have the resources and support you need to ensure that your clients get better with individual therapy and group skills training. And your clients have 24/7 access to a team of licensed clinicians who have been trained in DBT skills coaching for around-the-clock support.
Full-Time Employee Role & Responsibilities: blending live video sessions with between-session digital lessons and content.
• As a DBT Blended Care Therapist, you’ll provide individual and group evidence-based DBT treatment via live video to adult clients. You’ll assign digital lessons, videos, and assessments to your clients to enhance learning and monitor outcomes between sessions
• Our therapists enjoy connecting with their colleagues who share a passion for providing evidence-based care. You’ll attend one-on-one and peer group clinical consultation meetings with an expert DBT team lead, conduct peer-based quality assurance reviews, lead group skills training, and attend robust training to enhance your clinical skills.
• The clinician should be a licensed DBT clinician with excellent interpersonal skills, who want continuous growth and development in their professional career, and who thrives in a feedback-rich environment.
• Ph.D./PsyD in clinical or counseling psychology from an accredited graduate program.
• Clinicians must reside in a PSYPACT state.
• Active required state license
• DBT-LBC certification preferred, but not required
• 1-year minimum experience providing comprehensive DBT therapy with clients through Stage 1 of treatment.
• Experience, comfort, and passion working with clients who present with high-risk clients, including suicidal ideation and/or self-injury
• Experience conducting individual DBT sessions and skills groups per week
• Willingness to obtain cross-licensing in additional states as needed to support program growth
• Experience providing telehealth therapy services in a virtual environment (video and teletherapy)
• Computer literacy and live video tools (Zoom, Google Meets, DoxyMe, Skype, etc.)
Employee Benefits: Our perks and benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance, plus coaching and clinical services
• Flexible scheduling to set your own availability for full-time hours /week
• PTO includes: 4 weeks of vacation, sick days, and annual holidays
• 401K and equity in the company through stock options and RSUs
• Licensure renewal reimbursement—up to 10 state licenses