Licensed Mental Health Therapists & Counselors
About the job
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact in the mental health industry while growing your practice and increasing your earnings? Our virtual employee wellness platform provides direct access to meaningful support for people in need, and we're seeking Licensed Professional Counsellors (LPC) or equivalent in the United States to join our expanding platform.
Our platform makes it easy for companies to offer individualized support to every person. We give employees the ability to easily browse our marketplace and book with our comprehensive network of health & wellbeing experts.
As a provider on our platform, you'll have the potential to reach and assist more clients than ever before in a secure, encrypted virtual setting. You'll have the freedom to create a work/life balance that suits your needs, with the ability to schedule appointments at your convenience.
We are hiring for all the 50 states in United States.
• Conducting virtual therapy sessions with clients,
• Assessing clients' mental health needs and developing treatment plans,
• Providing support and guidance to clients to help them manage mental health symptoms,
• Documenting client progress and maintaining accurate records,
• Participating in ongoing professional development and training to stay up to date on best practices and new research in the field,
• Adhering to ethical guidelines and legal requirements for mental health practice, and
• Maintaining a positive and professional rapport with clients to build trust and promote engagement in treatment.
• Hourly rates that allow you to increase your earnings and expand your practice,
• A growing network of clients across North America,
• Flexible hours that allow you to create your own work/life balance and fill in schedule gaps as needed,
• Seamless integration with your Google calendar, so you can easily manage your appointments, stay organized, and never have to worry about double-bookings, and
• A dedicated team of professionals behind you every step of the way to support your success on the platform.
• A Master's degree in counselling/social work or a related professional field,
• Completed practicum/internship hours, or a supervisor to complete them,
• The ability to deliver services in English, Spanish, and other languages considered an asset, and
• The capability and experience to offer your services to our diverse communities.
• You are an LPC, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, LPCC or Counselor
• Minimum 2 Year of experience as a therapist