Registered Nurse | Labor and Delivery | Obstetrical | Carthage | NY
Enthusiastic nurses in L&D (Labor and Delivery)
Looking for highly intelligent nurses that use critical thinking skills to address any complications, report signs and symptoms, and are not afraid to escalate when needed. The nurses joining the team are expected to have empathy and possess passion.
- Assess the patient’s physiologic & psychological health status.
- Develops criteria for measurement of patient outcomes and also identifies actual/potential patient problems.
- Formulates the plan of care and establishes the priorities necessary to achieve the expected outcome.
- Administers medications correctly and safely.
- Care Planning and Self-Management Support
- Assess patient knowledge of disease, self-management skills, and readiness to change and administers standardized health risk screening and assessments tools.
- Identifies and monitors measurable outcomes and clinical paraments appropriate for diagnosis, staging of medical conditions, progress towards care plan goals, and early identification of need to referral for urgent/emergent complications.
- Determines and conducts appropriate level of services and follow-up, including using care pathways or protocols to deliver time-limited, goal oriented clinical interventions.
- Provides health education, counseling, coaching and other therapeutic modalities (as appropriate) that may include group classes, one2one encounters and /or telephonic contact to help patient achieve self-management goals.
- Timings of shift are 7:30 AM to 7:30 PM
- Requires atleast 36 hours per week
- Certifications in BLS,NRP
- New York State RN license
- Minimum 1 year of L&D experience preferred
- Should have completed exams in Annual core, Annual core , RN Pharmacology, speciality checklist,speciality exam
- COVID-19 Medical Exemption, COVID-19 Prescreening, Covid-19 Testing Results, COVID-19 Vaccine, Drug Screen, Fit Test, Hep B Declination, Hep B Titer, Hep B Vaccination, MMR, MMR Titer, Physical, PPD, Quantiferon Gold/TSpot/Chest X-Ray, TB Questionnaire, Varicella, Varicella