High Paying | Interventional Radiology Technologist | ARRT certified | Across New York
About the Role:
We are looking for Interventional Technologist who (with limited supervision) executes IR examinations with attention to detail and dedication to quality imaging. This technologist must be capable of working alone to review the order, obtain the patient history, perform the exam with reformatting and verifying all images successfully sent to PACS.
- Arranges patients for radiological examinations.
- Produces radiographs (x-rays) to aid in the diagnosis of medical problems.
- Prevents patient from being exposed to unnecessary radiation.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically reports to a chief technologist or manager.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree from an accredited program
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- New York state license
Note: Shift timings available are Days, Evenings, Nights (depends on availability)