Primary Care physicians | Full time Locums | Multiple Locations, FL
We are hiring Primary Care physicians for Multiple locations in Florida (Jacksonville, Hudson, New Port Richey, and Plant City).
Specialty: Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine, Family Medicine - Adult Medicine, Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine
Occupation: Physician (MD/DO)
Start Date: 60-day credentialing (then start)
Employment Type: Contract
• Assess and diagnose patients in our clinic, providing them with healthcare services that meet State and National standards for caregiving.
• Prescribe patients with appropriate medication, health regimens, and lifestyle adjustments that will contribute to their recovery from diagnosed health issues, prevent future health issues, and promote a healthier life.
• Work with Nurse Practitioners to ensure understanding of state and local compliance measures.
• Work in electronic health record systems.
• Cross-collaborate with other providers specialized in their fields.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if you have...
• Experience collaborating with multiple Advanced Practice Nurses to ensure positive patient experiences with our organization.
• At least 3+ years’ experience as a practicing primary care provider.
• MD. or D. O. degree.
• Completion of residency at an accredited healthcare institution.
• Board certification in primary care or related field from the American Board of Medical Specialties or American Osteopathic Association.
• Current, unencumbered State MedicaI Practitioner License.
• Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and Department of Public Safety (DPS) registration (if applicable to state), for prescription writing.
• Is not sanctioned, excluded, or disbarred from any State or Federal Health Plan and has not Opted out of Medicare participation.
• Willing to share malpractice history upon request.
• Residents are welcome to apply with experience providing primary care and diagnostic services in a clinical setting
About the client:
Our client Fortune #1 Company and the nation's largest private employer, is helping people save money and live better, healthier lives. We strive to be a center of well-being in the communities we serve, and we have a unique opportunity to provide access to affordable healthcare to millions of people.