Immediate Opportunity for Nurse Practitioners with Adult/Geriatric Experience
We are seeking Nurse Practitioners for an ongoing inpatient opportunity. Monday, Wednesday and Friday schedule. Must be open to traveling to more than one location throughout the week.
- Subacute, long-term care, assisted living, and independent living facilities.
- 16-18 patients per day
- Board Certififed
- Active unrestricted CO state medical license
- Has experience in an inpatient setting
- Has expeirence with adult/geriatrics
- Reliable transportation
Provides medical care to assigned patient population, maintains timely and appropriate documentation of such care, and actively participates in medical staff duties. Participates in quality assurance, utilization management, and peer review programs to ensure high quality, cost- effective services. Supports practice budgetary targets. Partners with administration and staff to support strategic and operational plans. Works collaboratively toward needed improvements.
- Meets quality measures in provision of medical care. Performs related administrative functions in the clinical setting. Meets professional standards governing such services in the appropriate medical specialty. Performs in accordance with the medical staff bylaws, the rules and regulations of the Board of Medical Examiners, and the policies and procedures of practice.
- Creates and maintains timely, appropriate, and confidential documentation andcoding of patient care to insure compliance with medical reporting standards and billing practices so as to meet applicable federal and state requirements.
- If required by the Employment Agreement, actively participates in medical staff duties, attends medical staff meetings, participates in peer reviews and evaluations, and supports and ensures compliance with federal and state rules, regulations, and accrediting body requirements.
- Meets Continuing Medical Education requirements for state licensure and liability insurance.
- Supports practice budgetary targets while maintaining standards of care. Participates in utilization and care management processes to ensure high quality, cost-effective health care. Participates in identification, collection, and analysis of clinical, operational, and financial indicators to ensure effective use of resources. Promotes patient safety in all functions.
- Serves as a committed partner to the Practice's administration and staff to support strategic and operational plans. Establishes positive relationships with other Providers, administration, staff, and the community. Fosters collaborative efforts toward improvement. Serves on relevant health plan, and medical staff committees to optimize relationships with the medical staff members, payors, and peers.
- Follows safety standards in all aspects of performance of the above functions, reports/removes unsafe equipment and attends safety education sessions.
- Strives to uphold the mission, vision, and values of the Practice. Serves as role models for staff and acts in a people-centered, service excellence-focused, and results-oriented manner.
- Mentor other mid-levels, create, monitor and maintain various metrics of the Practice, create on-call schedule, help in various administrative duties of the practice.
If interested, please apply to learn more!