Licensed Therapist for Clinical ADHD Counseling- NY
Apply for 100% remote opportunity
Flexible and Sustainable Work Schedule with competative pay.
Dedicated Clinical Admin Team Just for You: We help you take care of patient scheduling, patient management, pharmacy communications, and all other administrative work. * Our dedicated care team will help you focus your time on the most important thing - providing care to the patients.
Clinical Decision Support: Consult with other experienced psychiatrists and mental health clinicians on patient cases.
Disrupting Mental Healthcare: A healthy mind can be life-changing, but for 1 in 5 Americans, it can be challenging or unaffordable to see a psychiatrist. Done is disrupting the traditional mental healthcare industry, using our web-based technology to bring personalized care to thousands of people at an affordable price.
- We are looking for a Licensed Therapist with minimum 2 years of experince in ADHD
- This role may be a fit for you if multiple of the following apply to you:
- You are passionate about increasing access to quality mental health care
- You are skillful and provide outcome-focused care
- You have an innate ability to create awareness as you build relationships
- You are comfortable working in a telemedicine environment and navigating multiple systems as you document notes
- You are comfortable navigating ambiguous environments and iteratively improving processes
- Licensed Therapist in the US for any of the following license structures:
- Master's degree in social work, counseling, or a relevant field
- Bonus if you have a license in multiple states
- Empathetic and intuitive listening
- Strong verbal and written communication
You have worked collaboratively with doctors who are managing your clients' medication for ADHD, anxiety and depression, in tandem to therapy you are providing
You are entrepreneurial and have experience working at startups