Remote Teletherapy Position for Independently Licensed Therapists/Counselors - ( Free CEUs, Flexibility , Bonus)
Are you ready to begin/expand your private practice with ZERO overhead and ZERO cost to you? Get started by joining the world's largest online therapy platform.
- $100 First Client bonus for therapists that engage with their first client within 14 days of beginning their application
- Free access to CEUs
- $650 Health Insurance Stipend: Eligibility for Health Insurance Stipend requires a min. continuous commitment of 30 hours a week.
- Consistent referrals: Full clinical caseload can be established within the first 30 days.
- Zero overhead: No fees are collected from the therapist, ever.
- Flexible schedule: You are always in control of your schedule and appointment times.
- Engaged clients: You are connected with clients who fit your specific areas of expertise. Then, our platform provides clients with a wide variety of ways to connect with you so that they can best start their therapeutic journey: from scheduled live sessions to shared journal entries, to audio and video messages, to clinical worksheets, to formal goal-setting and tracking, and more.
- Personalized marketing: You will have your own website and profile that is optimized for you based on your location, expertise, and availability.
- Resources to keep you connected: Access to a strong and accessible peer community of over 20,000 therapists, available to you directly through the platform.
Who should apply:
- Licensed therapists in any of the the states - WV , MN , NC , IN , IA , ID , VT , NM , NE , AK , NY , AR , MO
- Therapists who want a feature-rich platform that is constantly adding new clinical tools - not just video conferencing software.
- Therapists who want the opportunity to work with specific populations or presenting concerns.
- Therapists who value patient privacy and want a state-of-the-art technology platform with secure, encrypted phone, video, and text-based communication.
- Therapists must be fully licensed by a State Board to provide therapy independently and without supervision (e.g., LCSW, LPC, LMFT, PsyD, or similar credentials).
- A private and professional environment for conducting sessions.
- Must have professional liability insurance.
- Reliable Internet connection.
- Currently residing in the US
- 3 years of post-grad experience required
- NPI Number (if you don't have one, assistance is provided)
- Must be based in the United States. International applicants are NOT accepted.
NOTE: Associate Licenses, LMSWs, and Interns are not accepted. We are also unable to accept substance abuse counselors, school counselors, registered nurses, career counselors, Christian counselors, and business coaches (unless they have an additional license as mental health counselors).