Register Nurse|| Charge RN|| Madison, FL
We are seeking a highly capable medical-surgical nurse to join our team. In this role, you will be providing bedside care for pre-and post-surgery patients, monitoring vital signs, and administering prescribed medications.
Medical-Surgical Nurse Responsibilities:
- Assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans in consultation with healthcare professionals.
- Evaluating medical information, as well as providing direct and individualized bedside nursing care to pre-and post-surgery patients.
- Preparing, administering and recording prescribed medications.
- Changing dressings, inserting catheters, and starting IVs.
- Adjusting specialized medical equipment as needed, as well as interpreting and recording measurements.
- Monitoring patients' vitals and reporting adverse reactions to medications in a timely manner.
- Collaborating on discharge planning with the healthcare team.
- Answering questions and educating patients and their families on surgical procedures and post-surgery care.
- Maintaining and updating patient files, medical charts, and health records.
- Adhering to best nursing practices, standards, and protocols.
- Experience Notes: A facility in Madison, FL is looking for a Floor Charge RN. Basic Life Support (BLS) required. Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) required.
- Certifications: Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) required, BLS
- Exams: Annual CORE, Annual Core II, RN Pharmacology, Specialty Checklist, Specialty Exam
- Medical Records: COVID-19 Prescreening, COVID-19 Vaccine, Drug Screen, Fit Test, Fit Test - 3M 1860 N95, Flu Vaccine, Flu Vaccine Declination, Hep B Declination,
- Hep B Titer, Hep B Vaccination, MMR, MMR Titer, Physical, PPD, Quantiferon Gold/TSpot/Chest X-Ray, TB Questionnaire, Tdap, Tdap Declination,