Visiting Nurse Practitioners for At-Home Appointments - Fort Wayne, IN
Men’s telemedicine company seeks Nurse Practitioners to perform in-person visits at patients’ homes. These will be pre-scheduled visits and the entire duration of each appointment is expected to be roughly 10 minutes.
● Visit the homes of our patients to perform a physical exam. This may include checking the heart rate, blood pressure, and lungs
● Document the visit using our proprietary EMR
● Participate in an initial training session
● Provide outstanding service and care to patients seeking treatment for low testosterone
● Provide feedback to us to continually improve the patient experience
● 1-5 days/month depending on location (could be higher in some months)
● You are a nurse practitioner who holds a valid Indiana license
● You hold a valid Indiana DEA license
● You are able to travel to the homes of our patients
● You have a vehicle and a valid driver’s license
● You are available for at-home visits
● You are highly responsive to emails, at-home visit assignments, and any other communication that comes from us.
● You have excellent communication skills
● You have excellent bedside manner and understand that many of our patients have never had in-home medical care.
● You are comfortable with technology or have the desire to learn
● You are a self-starter that likes to be part of innovative mission-driven environments
● You are intellectually curious and are always striving for improving patient outcomes