Remote | Flexible Schedule| Teletherapy| MA
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client, a multicultural and compassionate team that utilizes evidence-based approaches to create a supportive therapeutic environment is looking for therapists to provide clinical and culturally effective mental health assessment and intervention services to children, adolescents, adults and families.
Role type: Full-time/Part time
Start date: As soon as possible.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provide therapy to individuals, families and couples to promote mental health, develop treatment plan, evaluation, diagnosis, and write progress notes.
- Develop, schedule, and implement high-quality treatment that adheres to evidence-based practices
- Participate in all provider training or virtual meetings.
- Flexible scheduling.
- You are an LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, LCSW
- Interested in a full-time or part-time contract position
- 1-2 years of experience
- Master’s level clinicians with degree in mental health counseling or social work.