Remote, Flexible Schedule | Part time| OR
About the Role
Fully remote, 100% teletherapy position.
This role is available as part-time.
Our Partner is on the lookout for Mental Health Therapists (LCSW,LPC,LMFT,LMHC,Psychologist) to be part of their mission to make mental health care more holistic, effective, accessible and outcome-driven.
- Facilitating intake calls via Zoom video Monday - Friday to assess appropriateness for the program, diagnose, establish and build rapport and set treatment goals
- Working collaboratively with our care team, other therapists, founders, and health care professionals to foster effectiveness, high levels of engagement, growth.
- Keeping appropriate records as dictated by ethical and legal standards
- Adding value to the team by modeling inclusion, cultural competence and humility, transparency, mindfulness, integrity, courage, and passion
A few reasons WHY therapists are joining:
- Opportunity to reach new clients using innovative technology
- To be part of a great community of like-minded therapists who take a holistic approach to treating the whole person
- The opportunity to join a growing company that is innovative and tech-based and offers people another option for therapy when talk therapy might not be the right fit.
- They want to be part of something greater that is not only challenging our current system but also creating a whole new, non-traditional, and highly effective, research-backed solution
- Doctoral or Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy or another relevant field
- 3+ years of post-licensure counseling/clinical experience, with the Adult Population: experience with Assessment, Evaluation and proven competency with the Diagnostic Criteria within the DSM 5
- Experience with evidence-based treatment modalities inclusive of Mindfulness, Motivational Interviewing, CBT or 3rd wave treatments
- Provide a minimum of 7 hours/week commitment to the role, with potential for growth.
- Uphold cultural competence/humility while providing mental health care to participants from diverse backgrounds
- Demonstrate compassion, attunement and an approach rooted in mindfulness
- Must be well versed in utilizing varying technologies, uphold a willingness to learn new platforms and demonstrate familiarity with the latest remote working tools while learning new technologies