Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants - Tustin, CA
We are hiring Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistant with acute care experience in ER, Urgent Care, or Internal Medicine to join our growing team serving the Orange County community.
** Up to a 10k sign on bonus!
What You'll Do:
- Join our team as an In-Home Care Superhero, delivering exceptional care directly to patients' homes through innovative in-home care service lines.
- Hop aboard our mobile unit, driving or riding in a company vehicle, to reach patients and deliver exceptional care through our innovative in-home care service lines like Acute Care, Bridge Care, Advanced Care, Tele-presentation, and more.
- Perform comprehensive health assessments, using your expertise to diagnose and treat complex illnesses, ensuring no health challenge goes unnoticed.
- Provide therapeutic interventions such as splinting, suturing, wound care, and minor procedures, restoring patients' well-being.
- Utilize critical thinking skills and follow evidence-based standards of practice to optimize patient outcomes.
- Communicate effectively with patients, families, and all involved parties, navigating difficult conversations with empathy and fostering positive relationships.
- Adhere to clinical and safety standards, proactively identify and solve problems, ensuring the highest quality of care delivery.
What You Need
- Minimum of two years of experience as an APP in the Emergency Department, Urgent Care, Internal Medicine, Hospital, Family Practice, Cardiac, Pulmonary or other relevant areas
- Those with less than two years of experience as an APP, but with two or more years’ experience as a paramedic, RN (ED or ICU), Flight Nurse or a graduate from an ENP program or fellowship (NP’s) or EM/Hospitalist residency (PA’s) are also encouraged to apply