Starts ASAP | LMSW | Day Shift | Inpatient | New York
Huntington, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2023
Provides culturally competent direct service to patients and their families using a variety of social work modalities in order to help individuals maximize their functioning.
- Strong organizational skills for collecting data and reporting on performance of the program.
- Utilizes high risk criteria and/or consultation referrals to identify patients in need of or who could benefit from social work assessment and intervention.
- Provides psycho education, counseling, and crisis intervention to patients and their families.
- Formulates and implements treatment and discharge plans. Initiates communication with post-acute providers and payers as needed.
- Discharge planning and clinical assessment skills required.
- Valid Clinical Social Worker license issued by NYSED, Primary Source Verification required.
- Minimum 1 year LCSW experience.