Starts ASAP | Med-Surg RN | New York
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
The Registered Medical-Surgical Nurse is responsible for prescribing, delegating and coordinating all nursing care as defined by The New York State Nursing Practice Act.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assesses patient’s physical, social and behavioral, mental status through direct observation, interview, and medical record review.
- Documents nursing assessment, identify the symptoms, manage various disease entities and administers medicines.
- Two years of the clinical medical/surgical experience required.
- IV Insertion and conscious sedation experience required.
- RN License - required.
- Primary Source Verification - required.
- CCRN - preferred, not required.
- CRRT - preferred.
- ECHMO - preferred.
- Hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis - preferred.