Nurse Practitioners - OB/GYN | Long Island | NY
We are currently seeking an experienced and compassionate OB/GYN Nurse Practitioner to join our esteemed healthcare team in Long Island.
As an OB/GYN Nurse Practitioner, you will provide comprehensive care to women across the lifespan, specializing in obstetric and gynecologic health.
- Conduct patient assessments, including medical history reviews, physical examinations, and gynecological screenings
- Diagnose and treat common gynecological conditions, such as menstrual disorders, pelvic pain, and infections
- Provide prenatal care, including prenatal examinations, ultrasounds, and counseling for expectant mothers
- Perform well-woman exams, including breast exams, Pap smears, and contraceptive counseling
- Collaborate with physicians and other healthcare professionals to develop and implement treatment plans
- Prescribe and manage medications, including contraceptives, hormone therapies, and antibiotics
- Master's Degree in a Nurse Practitioner Program and National Board Certification in specialty area required
- Current license to practice as a Nurse Practitioner in New York State
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an OB/GYN Nurse Practitioner
- Excellent communication and counseling skills to effectively interact with patients and their families
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within a healthcare team