Primary Care Remote Opportunity | NPs and PAs| AL
Alabama, USA · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, June 21, 2023
About the Role
Fully remote, 100% teletherapy position.
We’re looking for Board Certified Nurse Practitioners/ Physician Associates to join our growing network of care.
- Deliver high quality care by assessing, screening, diagnosing, prescribing, and titrating medication for patients as necessary
- Uphold unparalleled clinical customer service through the delivery of prompt and empathetic care
- Provide clinical care for a variety of conditions, including erectile dysfunction, hair loss, birth control, performance anxiety, and more (depending on specialty)
- Adhere to Sesame Care's platform guidelines and policies and complete all required training
- Masters of Science in Nursing with board certification in one or more of the following specialties: Family, Adult-Gerontology, Adult-Gerontology Acute Care, etc.
- Active NP/PA state licenses in good standing
- Multi-state licensed - strong plus!
- Minimum of 1 year applicable, clinical experience, exclusive of orientation/training
- Skilled at using online tools and technology to deliver care and communicate with patients
- Have Independent Prescriptive Authority (in states where available)