Hiring Remote | Flexible Schedule | Independent Licensed Therapist | ND
North Dakota, USA · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, June 21, 2023
About the Role
Fully remote, 100% teletherapy position.
- Conduct patient assessments and establish therapy treatment goals.
- Administer individual and group therapy.
- Maintain thorough and confidential records of observations.
- Evaluate progress and effectiveness of therapy interventions.
- Promotes evidence-based practices through training and delivering supported implementation/technical assistance on clinical mental health interventions.
- Provide patients with information regarding resources and therapeutic activities in the community.
- Work directly with the patient, family, physician and community providers to ensure active and collaborate care from the initiation of treatment to the time of discharge
- Master’s or Bachelor's degree in Behavioral Science, Social Science, Psychology, Social Work, Counselling or any other equivalent degree. LCSW, LSW, LMHC, LMFT, LPC preferred
- A minimum of 1 year's of experience in any specialty