Addictionologist (Telemedicine) - Washington
We are looking for Addictionologists who are certified by the board and based in Washington state to provide care to individuals who wish to change their relationship with alcohol. As a crucial member of our care team, you will engage with patients through video-based telemedicine appointments, offering them the opportunity to improve their lives by reducing their alcohol consumption.
This position is for independent contractors and can be performed remotely using our secure video chat and EMR platform, which comply with HIPAA regulations.
- Deliver high-quality clinical care based on the best practices recommended by our medical advisors.
- Assess patient records, make diagnoses, and prescribe medication when appropriate and safe.
- Provide lifestyle recommendations to patients that align with their substance use goals.
- Enter notes and other relevant information into our proprietary EMR system.
- Collaborate and communicate with other members of the patient's care team to ensure coordinated care.
- Unrestricted MD or DO license in Washington.
- Board certification in Addiction Medicine is mandatory.
- Candidates for this position must reside in Washington due to insurance requirements.
- At least 1 year of experience working with patients seeking to change their relationship with alcohol or another substance.
- Familiarity with FDA-approved medication options for Alcohol Use Disorder.
- Knowledge of SUD DSM criteria.
- Strong clinical skills and the ability to demonstrate empathy.
- Reliable internet connection and a computer with video capabilities.
- Must be residing in the United States.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and embrace diversity within our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We value authenticity and our team consists of individuals from various backgrounds, including sober individuals, parents, LGBTQ+ individuals, single parents, nonbinary individuals, men, women, and more.