Independent Licensed Therapist Full time| In Patient | Alabama
We are hiring Licensed Behavioral Health Professional for mulitple locations in Alabama.
Role type, Shift : Full-time, Monday - Friday
Location: Multiple Locations in Alabama (Union Springs,Clayton,Clio,Brent,Bessmer,Wetumpka)
Start date: As soon as possible.
Employment Type : Contract
• Performs individual and group therapeutic interventions as appropriate.
• Conducts psychosocial assessments and mental health intake evaluations as indicated.
• Performs risk assessment and intervention,
• Provides behavioural health consultation to members of the multi-disciplinary clinical team and to correctional personnel as directed.
• Performs crisis intervention and de-escalation as indicated.
• Supports and/or direct care coordination efforts for patients returning to the community requiring ongoing behavioural health services.
• Initiates, completes, and maintains patient treatment plans.
• Participate in team meetings.
• Assists in planning and implementing the goals and objectives of programs and projects. May direct special projects as requested.
• Participates in and conducts in-service training programs, as well as assists in the orientation of new staff.
• Provides the necessary preparation of documentation, necessary records and reports.
• Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Master’s degree in social work, Counselling Psychology or Other Related Mental Health discipline.
• Unrestricted, current license in the state of practice - LCSW, LMFT, LPC, LMHC, or Psychologist. Must maintain all licensures, certifications, continuing educational requirements, etc.
• Counselling experience in a correctional setting preferred.
• BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification.