Immediate Hiring | Emergency Room | Pediatric RN | New York
Marketing & Communications
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, July 14, 2023
Assist doctors in medical emergencies such as trauma , STEMI , stroke; perform minor medical procedures and treat patients at Critical conditions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides cooperative and courteous service to patients, physicians and others. Ensures that all communication and job activities result in a positive customer experience.
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize workload efficiently and accept/respond to change in a manner that promotes and supports departmental/hospital goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates ongoing competency in clinical skills and complete the ED competency skills.
- Participates in unit meetings, peer review, and QI activities.
- Accurately assesses patients at triage and utilizes appropriate decision-making skills to enter the patient into the system.
- Maintains patient's rights, assures the privacy of patients and provides care, information and reassurance to patients who are restrained.
- Complete and accurate assessment on each assigned patient and reassessment as indicated.
- Responsive to the needs of the department by accepting additional assignments and/or assisting others to ensure the continuity of services.
- Two years of the criticar care / emergency room experience required
- IV Insertion and conscious sedation experience required
- NY state RN License - required