Registered Nurse | IVCU/PCU | Richmond, VA needed
Richmond, VA, USA
Posted on Friday, July 14, 2023
Job Summary and Qualifications
What will you do in this role:
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring for patients.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree registered nursing program.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in hospital setting
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Virginia or Multi-State Compact License
- Current American Heart Association BLS & ACLS Certification Required
Night Shift- 7P-7a