CT Technologist | Austin, Texas
We are looking to employ a skilled CT technologist to operate our CT scanning equipment and capture diagnostic images that are of good technical quality. The CT Technologist’s responsibilities include taking inventory of radiologic supplies, ensuring that the radiologic equipment is in good working order, and adhering to established guidelines on hygiene and infection control. You should also be able to monitor patients throughout the scanning procedure to identify and respond to any allergic reactions to the contrast agents.
CT Technologist Responsibilities:
- The technologist will be expected to perform CT and Radiology exams in an Emergency room setting.
- No fluoroscopy or surgery exams
- No invasive procedures (biopsies, drain placements, etc.)
- Schedule - Rotating weekends
- On Call REQUIRED
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS- American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- CT Technologist with ARRT-CT certification,
- Texas Medical Board - Certified Medical Radiologic Technologist
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required