Starts ASAP | Radiology | X-Ray Tech | Doylestown
To perform X-ray procedures on diverse patient populations from inpatient, outpatient, emergency, and operating rooms. Expected to utilize a Radiology Technologist's clinical skills, knowledge, and competencies. Perform other duties deemed necessary to the operation of the radiology department.
- Maintain clinical competency in the Radiology Technologist position requirements.
- Provide patient care for all of our customers by performing X-ray procedures as prescribed by a physician.
- Compile and maintain patient records and schedules.
- Deliver completed paperwork to the radiologist for interpretation.
- Ability to use a variety of equipment, including but not limited to Digital Radiography (DR), C-Arm, Computed Radiology (CR), Portable Radiography and PACs.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Graduate from a JCERT accredited school
- ARRT Certification
- A minimum of 1-2 year of experience and / or training in use of all general radiology equipment, including portables, C-arm units, R&F, and dedicated chest units, teleradiology and PACS systems preferred
- BLS certification