Hiring Part-Time MLW Administrative Client Support in White Plains, NY
Lab Med Labs/Westchester
Job Schedule: Part Time
Hours: Mon-Fri (9 AM - 3 PM)
Salary Range: $34,661.25-$51,991.88
Title: MLW Administrative Client Support
Department/Location: Department of Laboratories/MLW
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Administrative Manager Laboratory Outreach Services
- Facilitate administrative support to MLW clients (internal/external), including appropriate response to telephone inquiries, the generation of appropriate MLW statistical analysis, timely review of client outstanding reports, preparation and distribution of annual client survey, and maintenance of outreach specimen guide.
- Give assistance to the Administrative Manager of Laboratory Outreach Services and MLW Client Services Liaison to ensure that all client needs are met.
- Responsible for the preparation of all educational material and customize client requisitions. Performs other duties as assigned.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities Include the Following:
- Understands and adheres to the WPH Performance Standards, Policies, and Behaviors.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Administrative Manager of Laboratory Outreach Services and MLW Client Services representative to support all laboratory outreach clients.
- Generate on-demand/weekly/monthly reports for statistical analysis of the department's fiscal health.
- Review client outstanding reports and distribute monthly client quality measured reports.
- Maintain phlebotomy client mileage logs and ensure timely distribution of client reports and supplies.
- Prepare and analyze the annual client survey for feedback.
- Develop custom client requisitions and prepare requisitions for assisted living facilities.
- Perform seasonal maintenance of the Outreach Client Specimen Guide, Registration Guide, and electronic test compendium (Care Evolve).
- Assist MLW Coder and MLW Billing Liaison staff in resolving client billing issues.
- Respond to all client inquiries promptly.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School graduate or GED equivalent required
- Ability to type 45 words per minute
- Previous experience in a healthcare environment preferred
- Medical terminology preferred
- Ability to use basic office equipment, basic computer skills, and knowledge of CTR computer terminals a plus
- Integrity to handle the confidential aspects of work Adaptability-ability to cooperate with others
- Stress Tolerance-retains composure under stress
- Must be able to communicate, converse and write in the English language
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Attention to Detail Organized Flexibility
- Team Work