Remote, Full time with benefits | Obsessive-compulsive disorder(OCD) Treatment | CA
Our client is the #1 telehealth provider for the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). OCD is one of the most severe, prevalent, and misunderstood mental health conditions. Our client is looking for Independent Licensed Therapists to join the team.
What You'll Do
- Help people with OCD get better and stay better by providing top-notch care through diagnoses, assessments, and evidence-based psychotherapy via the video platform
- Manage your caseload and schedule
- Maintain complete and timely clinical documentation using the client's EHR system
- Participate in clinical consultation, training, and advance your knowledge and practice of evidence-supported treatments for OCD
- Collaborate with our network of providers to help develop and reinforce treatment decisions.
Full Time Providers:
- 40 hour work week
- Complete 28 hours of direct clinical work per week
- Attend 2 hours of weekly group clinical consultation
- Have 4 -6 hours of weeknight availability.
- Will participate in and complete cross-license application process during Onboarding
- Open and willing to treat children and adolescents after attending client's Child and Adolescent training
- Full and unrestricted license in good standing to practice in your state.
- Masters Degree Required
- At least 6 months of relevant experience with evidence-based therapies (e.g., ERP, CBT, ACT)
- Knowledge and experience with treating OCD with ERP is preferable but not required
- Organized, quick and enthusiastic learner, excellent communicator, good with time management
- Have a confidential, private location to work remotely from with reliable internet access
- Comfortable and efficient with using technology to communicate
- Ambitious and ready to keep up with a goal-driven, start-up environment.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- PTO based on an accrual system
- Casual and engaging startup environment with an outstanding mission-driven team atmosphere
- Specialized ERP training with experienced OCD providers
- Work remotely from the comfort of your own home or office
- Centralized scheduling
- Access to Professional Development Trainings and ongoing consultation with other team members
- One-on-one mentorship to discuss complex cases
- 12 weeks of fully paid parental leave for the primary caregiver, and 6 weeks of fully paid leave for the secondary caregiver, for qualifying full-time employees.