Full Time Radiology Evening Supervisor With Sign On Bonus in White Plains, NY
Department : Radiology Administration
Job Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Evening
Hours: M-F 3p-11pm, Weekends/Holidays as needed
Salary Range: $85,320 - $124,800
Sign On Bonus: $10,000
- The Inpatient Radiology Supervisor works under the direct supervision of the Radiology Technical manager and oversees the technical functions and day to day activities of the Radiology Department to ensure efficient and effective operations and quality patient care.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities Includes the Following:
- Understand and adhere to WPH Performance Standards, Policies, and Behaviors.
- Coordinate resources and staff for efficient, safe, and quality patient care.
- Ensure compliance with institutional/departmental policies, quality initiatives, and regulations.
- Manage staff schedules and coverage across all shifts.
- Prioritize activities and delegate work to meet workload requirements.
- Directly manage a team of 25+ FTE's.
- Onboard new staff and handle managerial duties as assigned.
- Conduct mid-year and annual reviews for direct reports.
- Address patient complaints through service recovery.
- Monitor patient wait times and collaborate on patient satisfaction initiatives.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to direct reports and escalate issues to leadership.
- Conduct routine productivity and imaging audits and provide feedback.
- Analyze and communicate departmental data trends and make operational recommendations.
- Maintain equipment and adhere to radiation safety standards.
- Ensure compliance with ACR applications and accreditations.
- Assist in preparing yearly budgets for personnel, supplies, and equipment.
- Implement new processes and provide staff education.
- Demonstrate professionalism, good communication skills, and a positive attitude.
- Follow hospital and departmental dress code and standards.
- Be attentive to details and adapt to changing departmental needs.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
- The Radiologic Technologist must be graduate of an allied health education and accredited radiograph school or hospital base program.
- NYS DOH license is required, ARRT(R). Previous lead or supervisory Experience is required.
- Advanced ARRT Certification preferred, CT, Mammography, MRI, ARDMS or NMTCB.
- Continuing education requirements need to be upheld to meet standards set forth by governing bodies.
- Current standards are 24 ECE credits over a two-year period.
- BLS certification through the (AHA) American Heart Association is required or must be completed within 90 days of hire.
- Radiation dose pledge completed for both Image Wisely/Image Gently through the American College of Radiology (ACR), either during the orientation period or before end of the probationary period.
- Demonstration of strong leadership qualities and exceptional interpersonal skills required.
- Must be able to speak, write, understand, and communicate the English language.
- Retain composure under stress
- Teamwork & Adaptability
- Acts as a Professional Role Model
- Assessment Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills (both verbal and written)
- Attention to Detail
- Planning & Organizing
- Sound Problem-Solving, Judgment and Decision-Making Skills
- Stress Tolerance.