Assistant Director - Radiology | Sign On Bonus| White Plains, NY
Department: Radiology Administration
Job Schedule: Full Time
Hours: Mon-Fri 8 AM-5 PM
SIGN ON BONUS
Title: Assistant Director
Reports to: Director of Radiology
- The Assistant Director works alongside the Director to oversee the overall operations of Radiology and its off-site locations.
- Including, but not limited to: the development of departmental goals and objectives consistent with the overall practice and strategic plan, the management of personnel, preparing/monitoring, and accountability for departmental budget(s).
- The Radiology Assistant Director assures high-quality clinical services by following established practice and regulatory/accreditation agency standards.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities Includes the Following:
- Adhere to WPH Performance Standards, Policies, and Behaviors.
- Oversee all administrative, technical, and operational aspects of Radiology practices.
- Interact with various stakeholders, including radiologists, administrative personnel, referring physicians, and patients.
- Manage employee and physician schedules and payroll records.
- Prepare and distribute monthly reports, including expense reports and staff productivity reports.
- Work flexible hours as needed to ensure adequate coverage.
- Assist with ACR modality accreditations and DOH inspections.
- Participate in departmental initiatives for patient satisfaction.
- Mentor managers and maintain positive morale with direct reports and staff.
- Manage expenses to maximize efficiencies and cost savings.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- A minimum of five years of experience managing a multi-modality Radiology practice.
- ARRT Licensed RT
- Teamwork & Adaptability.
- Acts as a Professional Role Model.
- Assessment Skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills (both verbal and written).
- Attention to Detail Planning & Organizing.
- Sound Problem-Solving, Judgment, and Decision-Making Skills.
- Stress Tolerance.