Experienced Physical Therapist Opportunity in Oneonta, NY
Unit: Physical Therapist
Start Date: ASAP
Shift: 08:00 AM- 04:30 PM Mon-Fri, Skilled Nursing Facility with float to Acute, some flex to start/end time
Rate: $ 61.00 Regular rate
Location: Oneonta, NY
- Must have at least 2 years of prior experience and a minimum of 1 year in travel assignments.
- Primarily work in a skilled nursing facility (SNF) setting with opportunities to float to acute care settings.
- A caregiver may be required to travel to Cooperstown, Cobleskill, and Delhi, all conveniently located within a 35-minute distance from the facility.
- Applicants must not be residents of Otsego County.
- Hospital with a capacity for 25 beds
- Nursing home equipped with 132 beds
- Patient-to-staff ratio maintained at 1:6-8
- Utilization of EPIC/Nethealth software for charting
- Comprehensive services encompassing acute care, nursing home support, and outpatient care
- Residency restriction: Travelers must not be residents of Otsego County
- Opportunity for staff to float between various facilities within the Bassett Healthcare Network
***COVID vaccine not required, if the candidate is vaccinated documentation is required, if they are not vaccinated declination is required.***