Hiring Registered Nurse For Med-Surg/Tele (Night Shift) Unit in Auburn, NY
Start Date: ASAP
Shift: 07:00 PM-07:30 AM Must be willing to Float when needed.
Rate: $61 ENHANCED RAPID RESPONSE RATE!
Location: Auburn, NY
- 2 years of experience is preferred.
Licensure / Certifications:
- Must possess a New York State (NYS) license.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and ability to interpret own tele strips.
- Advanced Skills: Preferred qualifications include Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and travel experience.
- AHA NIH certification is necessary at time of submission; AHA or Aprex certification is acceptable.
- Flexibility for floating may be needed.
- Candidates should have completed 6 continuing education hours (CEUs) on a Stroke-related topic prior to start.
- Hospital Type: Community hospital with a capacity of 90 beds.
- Charting System: Utilizes the Paragon charting system for documentation.
- Nursing Ratio: Registered Nurses (RNs) have a patient-to-nurse ratio of 1:4-5.
***COVID vaccine is NOT required. Per facility guidelines, please provide proof of vaccination or declination***