Registered Nurse | Labor and Delivery Unit (Night Shift) | Odessa, TX
Odessa, TX, USA
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2023
Rate: $53 URGENT RATE!
Location: Odessa, TX
- A facility is seeking a Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse (RN).
- The requirement includes a minimum of 2 years of experience in the current field.
- Mandatory certifications comprise Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP), Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Intermediate Fetal Monitoring.
- Preference for candidates with travel experience.
- Expected commitment to working every other weekend and every other holiday.
- The schedule alternates between 36 and 48 hours, with guaranteed hours.
- Overtime is applicable after 40 hours.
- A Level 2 Teaching Facility.
- Comprising 29 postpartum beds and 14 labor and delivery beds.
- Utilizing the Cerner charting system.
- Maintaining a nurse-to-patient ratio of 6:1.
- Employing Couplet Care, involving the care of both mother and infant.
- Responsibilities encompass the administration of antibiotics to well newborns.
- The unit also manages Gynecological surgeries and Antepartum patients.
- Preferential consideration for candidates with basic knowledge of pregnant women's care and post-surgery care.
***COVID-19 vaccine required. Religious and Medical exemptions will be considered per hospital policy***