Registered Nurse | Med Surg /Telemetry | Night Shift | Glens Falls, NY
Glens Falls, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2023
Unit: Tele T6
Rate: $55 ENHANCED CRITICAL RATE!
- Seeking an MS/Tele Registered Nurse (RN) for a Glens Falls, NY facility.
- The requirement includes a minimum of 3 years of recent experience in telemetry.
- Mandatory certifications include Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Preference is given to those with stroke experience.
- Proficiency in treating and managing cardiac arrhythmias is valued.
- Willingness to provide support across other medical/surgical units as needed.
- The facility features 130 beds for Med Surg, 46 beds for Telemetry, and 12 overflow beds.
- Nurse-patient ratio of 1:6 during nights and 1:4 during days.
- Charting is done through the Cerner system.
- The essential requirement includes Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- While not mandatory, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is preferred.
- Possession of a valid New York State nursing license is obligatory.
- Preferred qualifications include 2 years of current experience and prior travel experience.
***COVID vaccine is NOT required***