High-Paying Registered Nurse (Med Surg /Oncology ) Opportunity in Glens Falls, NY
Glens Falls, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2023
Unit: Med Surg/Onc T2
Rate: $61 Rapid Response Rate!
- Seeking a Med Surg /Oncology Registered Nurse (RN) for a Glens Falls, NY facility.
- The requirement includes a minimum of 2 years of recent experience
- Mandatory certifications include Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Must have Oncology experience.
- Travel experience preferred.
- The facility features 130 beds for Med Surg, 46 beds for Telemetry, and 12 overflow beds.
- Nurse-patient ratio of 1:6 during nights and 1:4 during days.
- Charting is done through the Cerner system.
- The essential requirement includes Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- While not mandatory, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is preferred.
- Possession of a valid New York State nursing license is obligatory.
- Preferred qualifications include 2 years of current experience and prior travel experience.
***COVID vaccine is NOT required***