Registered Nurse - Med Surg | Day / Night Shift | Ogdensburg, NY
ogdensburg, ny, usa
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2023
Unit: Med Surg
Shifts: Day Shift and Night Shifts are available
Rate: $55 Increased Rate
- Seeking a Med Surg Registered Nurse (MS RN) for a facility located in Ogdensburg, NY.
- The mandatory requirement includes Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Preferential consideration for candidates with Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) training.
- A minimum of 1-year of experience in Med Surg is necessary.
- Documentation is managed using the Meditech charting system.
- Maintaining an approximate nursing ratio of 1 Registered Nurse (RN) to 6 patients.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is obligatory, with Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) being highly recommended.
- This facility exclusively hosts the Medical Surgical (MS) unit.
- Serving a diverse patient population, including geriatric, pediatric, medical-surgical, oncology, and an infusion center
***COVID vaccine is NOT required***