Hiring X-Ray Technician in Rome, NY
Unit: X-Ray Tech
Rate: $ 49 URGENT RATE!
Location: Rome, NY
- A facility is seeking an X-Ray Technician for a start in October.
- Requirement includes a minimum of 2 years of experience, along with Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Mandatory qualification comprises a New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) license for radiology practice.
- Essential experience in emergency radiology is necessary.
- Preference for candidates with Operating Room (OR) experience.
- Prior travel experience is preferred.
- Mandatory prerequisites include NIH Stroke Certification, along with an additional 8 hours of CEUs.
- Utilizing the Change Healthcare PACS and Paragon Allscripts EMR for charting.
- Employing a range of equipment including Fixed and Mobile Radiography and Fluoroscopy.
***COVID vaccine is mandated in NYS. If a caregiver has applied as staff recently and then is submitted as a travel caregiver, facility may decline***