Licensed Therapist, Counselors, Psychologist | Remote | NY
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is looking for team-oriented and mission-driven therapists to join their amazing and interdisciplinary care team of psychiatrists, therapists, and school health professionals. You'll work directly with school staff, students, and families in our partner school districts to build stronger systems of mental health support.
Role type: Contractor (1099)
Location: 100% remote,Flexible schedule
Start date: As soon as possible.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide excellent care, including virtual mental health assessments and weekly individual teletherapy, to students grades 3-12 in partner school districts (typically 2-4 months per student with possible extension up to 6 months)
- Collaborate regularly with parents/guardians and school staff to support student emotional wellness and address mental health needs
- Build collaborative, trusted, and lasting relationships with school leadership, staff, students, and families.
- Participate in case discussions with other team members
- Support students and families with transition to community mental health and primary care providers
- Fluency in Spanish
- Active license in Illinois,to deliver mental health care (LCSW/Master's-level LSW, LCPC/LPC, LMFT/ALMFT, or PhD/PsyD)
- Experience with CBT, DBT, ACT, solution-focused therapy, and/or motivational interviewing
- Experience working with students and delivering care via telehealth
- Collaborative work style and excellent organization, communication, and teamwork skills
- A belief that all students deserve access to mental health treatment and deserve to feel better
- Passion for working with schools on mental health