Ultrasound Tech | Greater Philadelphia | Lansdale
DirectShifts is seeking an Ultrasound Tech to join it's team at Lansdale, Philadelphia.
To utilize diagnostic ultrasound equipment in order to produce Ultrasound images of the body for diagnostic and interventional procedures.
- Explains radiographic procedure to the patient, obtains complete and accurate history relevant to the examination to be performed.
- Communicates effectively with the patient.Independently performs clinical diagnostic examinations including any necessary room preparation.
- Exercises good judgment in all aspects of job performance.
- Assists physicians during invasive procedures.
- Provides basic patient care as needed by any patient.
- Produces permanent records of diagnostic examinations.
- Maintains a work environment that is clean, orderly and safe for patients, visitors, students and employees.
- Interacts with co-workers, visitors, and other staff consistent with the core values of the facility.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 6+ months of post registry preferred
- RDMS certification