Experienced Interventional Radiology Technologist Opportunity in Austin, TX
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 23, 2023
Department: SPECIAL PROCEDURES Interventional Rad TECH (719)
Shift: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- We are looking for a devoted and skilled Contract Interventional Radiology Technologist to work in our Special Procedures Unit.
- Perform specialized radiologic procedures, including interventional radiology, with precision and adherence to safety protocols.
- Operate and maintain advanced radiologic equipment and imaging systems.
- Prepare patients for procedures, explaining the process and ensuring their comfort.
- Collaborate with radiologists and healthcare teams to plan and execute complex imaging procedures.
- Monitor patients during procedures, responding to any adverse reactions or complications.
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation of patient information and imaging data.
- Adhere to radiation safety and infection control protocols.
- Assist in training and mentoring new staff members.
- Maintain an organized and sterile work environment.
- Provide exceptional patient care and communication throughout procedures.
- Active Radiologic Technologist license and ARRT certification.
- Previous experience in Special Procedures and Interventional Radiology preferred.
- Proficiency in operating specialized radiologic equipment.
- Strong knowledge of radiologic principles and patient care.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a dynamic healthcare setting.