Labor and Delivery RN(Night Shift) Opportunity in Austin, TX
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 23, 2023
Department: Labor and Delivery (708)
Shift: 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
- We are looking for a devoted and skilled Contract Registered Nurse (RN) to work as a backfill in our Labor and Delivery department.
- Provide compassionate and high-quality nursing care to laboring mothers and newborns.
- Monitor the progress of labor and assess the health status of both the mother and baby.
- Administer medications and interventions as prescribed by the healthcare provider.
- Assist with the delivery process, including cesarean sections if necessary.
- Educate and support expectant mothers and families during childbirth.
- Maintain accurate medical records and document patient assessments.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to ensure the best patient outcomes.
- Respond effectively to emergencies and complications during labor.
- Promote a safe and comfortable environment for patients.
- Adhere to hospital policies and standards for patient care.
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in TEXAS.
- Minimum of [X] years of experience in Labor and Delivery nursing.
- BLS and ACLS certifications are required.
- Strong knowledge of obstetric nursing practices and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic healthcare setting.