Exciting Opportunity for Therapists in Wilmington
This position will provide individual therapy (standard and DBT desired but not required), and group therapy (standard and DBT skills training desired but not required), will participate and collaborate in a multi-disciplinary treatment team, and will support members in navigating a therapeutic community and treatment milieu.
• Provide individual and group therapy to assigned members
• Participate in meetings with members and families
• Participate in weekly treatment team meetings and additional consultation as needed
• Implementation and provision of DBT Education and Programming for Members and Staff desirable
• Provide group and individual therapy for a minimum of assigned members based on Levels of Care
• Facilitate a minimum of 2 Group Therapy sessions with members per our Levels of Care
• Provide family therapy/family meetings as needed
• Complete all required documentation within 48 hours of service provided
• Exhibit a clear and comprehensive understanding of Program Description and Member Support levels
• Consult and confer with other providers for assigned members within PT and at other agencies as needed
• Complete Annual Psychological Evaluations for assigned members
• Complete all training and education required for all PT Clinicians
• Implement and provide DBT initiatives as assigned including DBT informed clinical consultation group for community Team (desired but not required)
• Facilitate understanding, and use of DBT concepts, contingency management, DBT skills with the Team/Staff, and members in the treatment milieu (desired but not required).
• Participate in monthly Senior Staff and Fidelity Team Meetings
• Participate in Peer Review Process
• Complete trainings as aligned with regulatory compliance
• We are hiring professionals who have a clinical license in the state of NC, either as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or Psychologist (PsyD., PhD.). We will consider license eligible. Desired minimum of 3 years of experience in providing comprehensive care for individuals who have multi-diagnostic psychiatric and co-occurring substance use disorders in a residential setting preferred.
• Ability and interest in collaborating with a multi-disciplinary Team.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
• Strong sense of teamwork and mentoring highly desired, including ability to work with leadership and extended team remotely
• Demonstrated organizational skills
• 2 years minimum of direct clinical experience
• Ability to collaborate and work well with others and independently
• Motivated individual with strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
• Must be a self-initiator
• Ability to maintain confidentiality