Registered Nurse | ICU | NYC
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
Delivers vital care to seriously ill or injured patients in ICU department. Performs diagnostic tests, conducting follow-up visits, monitoring patient recovery, and responding to medical emergencies.
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- Despond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Maintain all patient records and paperworks.
- Two years of the Critical care experience is required.
- Phlebotomy and Conscious sedation skill required.
- RN License - required