Radiologic Technologist - Actively Hiring
DirectShifts is actively hiring Radiologic Technologists. Applying to this position will allow you to be considered for multiple positions. You will have full control and can choose which positions you want to move forward with. Expedite your job search for free!
- Perform medical imaging procedures (X-rays, CT scans, MRIs, ultrasounds, fluoroscopy).
- Ensure patient comfort and safety during exams.
- Position patients correctly and operate imaging equipment.
- Adhere to radiation safety protocols.
- Maintain equipment and perform quality control checks.
- Document patient data and imaging results accurately.
- Collaborate with healthcare providers.
- Stay updated through continuing education.
- Completion of accredited radiologic technology program.
- State licensure or certification (e.g., ARRT).
- Strong knowledge of anatomy and imaging techniques.
- Excellent communication and attention to detail.
- Commitment to patient safety.
- Healthcare settings (hospitals, clinics, imaging centers).
- Possible evening, weekend, or on-call shifts.
- Prolonged standing and physical exertion may be required.