Full time w/ Benefits Mental Health therapist | On Site | St. Francis| MN
We are looking for a Mental Health Therapist to join our team of passionate professionals!
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in working with adolescents and families and will be able to develop individualized treatment plans tailored to each client’s needs.As a clinician you will be conducting assessments, providing individual, family, and group therapy, and engaging in crisis intervention when necessary.
- Provide regular individual and family therapy sessions; 10+ clients per week
- Provide clinical direction to the treatment team
- Develop comprehensive treatment plans in cooperation with clients, families and the treatment team. Lead treatment plan review meetings
- Attend and participate weekly in clinical and psychiatric consultation meetings and all required trainings
- Coordinate consultation and services with psychiatrist, case managers, families, and other staff as needed to maximize client success
- Complete ongoing documentation (diagnostic assessments, session notes, group notes, etc.)
- Utilize creativity in your trained and preferred interventions to guide clients to achieve their goals
- Arrange for provision of services and referrals as necessary
- Assure program participant privacy is maintained by being knowledgeable and following HIPAA privacy and security regulations
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- HSA & FSA Programs
- Employer Paid Life Insurance, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Quality training, continuing career education and leadership programs
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days)
- Must have a master's degree in one of the following fields from an accredited college or university and working towards licensure (e.g. Clinical Social Work, Clinical Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy)
- Associate/ Licensed Mental Health Professional (LMSW,AMFT,LMFT, LICSW, LPCC, etc.)
- 1 year of experience working with emotionally disturbed children and adolescents preferred (preferably in a residential or hospital setting)
- Experience completing DAs, treatment plans, and clinical case notes
- Effective communication, both orally and in writing
- Ability to demonstrate and model stable, appropriate boundaries with clients and co-workers.