Pediatrics RN | Start ASAP | NY
Responsibilities of Pediatrics :
1. Assess the immediate and continuing care needs of the patient/significant other.
2. Develop comprehensive and current plans of care which include physical needs, patient, patient teaching, and discharge planning and psychosocial/spiritual needs.
3. Provide direct patient care based on assessed needs and the medical regimen. Oversees and ensures the provision of all aspects of care for the patient. Supervises the care provided by other nursing personnel as defined in the scope of practice.
4. Observe, evaluate, document, and communicate to relevant team members the patient's response to illness and/or therapeutic modalities. Ensures timely reassessment of patient responses to treatment and when significant changes occur in patient condition and/or diagnosis.
5. Coordinate the overall plan of care to ensure implementation of nursing interventions and consistency with medical regiment
Experience: One (1) year of full-time equivalent experience as a licensed registered nurse
Licenses and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing
- Must possess and maintain Registered Nurse licensure with the State of NY Board of Registered Nursing
- Must possess and maintain current Healthcare Provider level Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Demonstrated excellent communication, interpersonal, and organization skills