Actively Hiring Psychologists Full time| Remote | NC
Our client is looking to Empowering Kids with Confidence is hiring associate therapists . As a therapist, you would provide students with the tools they need to overcome and thrive in life while aiding their well-being mentally, physically, and socially. The program aims to support youth as they excel academically and within their communities.
- Interview clients to obtain information concerning social history, treatment, and other pertinent information.
- Plan and administer therapeutic treatment, behavior modification, and stress management therapy to assist clients in developing/displaying appropriate behaviors.
- Clinically evaluate patients to detect indications of abnormal physical or mental behavior.
- Review results of psychological evaluations and evaluations from community providers to assess client needs.
- Discuss progress toward goals and objectives, such as medication regimen, family relationships, educational programs, social development, discharge plans or other behavioral problems, with clients.
- Establishes positive, trusting rapport with
Required Qualifications :
- Master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or related field. Current with all state licensing requirements, including LCMHC (A), LICSW (A) and LMFT (A)
- At least 2 years’ clinical experience
- Maintain electronic case records that are in accordance with HIPAA guidelines and other federal and state regulations
- Provide direct mental health services to include intake assessment, individual/family/group therapy to assigned clients
- Meet with families and other interested parties in order to exchange necessary information during the assessment and treatment process
- Demonstrates excellent verbal skills (essential to communicate clearly with clients and other staff members)
- Participate in the collection of mental health information and student outcome data to be used for monitoring the overall performance and effectiveness of services provided.
- Refers students/families to community resources or to specialist as necessary
- Ability to work as part of a mental health team
- Demonstration of licensure free from any record of ethics and boundaries sanctions or reports of any type of client abuse